After a workout, you will feel exhausted but satisfied and, if you have worked well, probably very sweaty. Believe it or not, what you choose to wear when you train can make a difference in how you feel after the workout.
Several factors can determine the degree of comfort of sportswear, including the type of material used and the chosen discipline.
Some fabrics are designed to carry sweat away from the skin during training. Others are designed to absorb it:
- Specific fabrics: there are many breathable synthetic fabrics designed to carry sweat. This helps to evaporate sweat faster and keep the body temperature lower. Fabrics that contain polypropylene or fabrics, such as Coolmax and Supplex, are an excellent choice for sports where you really sweat a lot, because they help keep the body dry.
- Cotton: a natural fiber such as cotton, on the other hand, will absorb sweat. This is why cotton clothing could be heavy when you train and sweat a lot.
- Non-breathable fabrics: never wear non-breathable synthetic fabrics because they prevent sweat from evaporating and therefore regulate body temperature.
To facilitate training, sportswear must also adapt to the body and the type of training or sport you have chosen. Here are some tips:
- Wear comfortable clothes that don’t hinder movement. If you go running or cycling, avoid wide-legged pants that could hinder movement.
- For activities such as Yoga and Pilates, wear tight-fitting technical clothing that favors the evaporation of sweat.
- In general, do not wear clothes that hinder the development of the chosen activity.
If you train outdoors or play seasonal sports, your clothing will have to change with the seasons. Wear breathable fabrics in the summer and dress ‘in layers’ in the winter. When practicing outdoor sports in a cold climate, dressing ‘in layers’ allows you to lighten up during training, but remember to always wear breathable fabrics in contact with the skin.
Remember that regardless of the temperature, it is very likely that you will sweat a lot during a workout. Always wear comfortable and functional sportswear. Of course, you can also choose wholesale shapewear from Lover-Beauty.
As for the bra, it must be sporty. During the warm-up phase it is preferable to wear a tight tank top with a light sweatshirt with a zip. If, on the other hand, you prefer the bra, we invite you to take a tour of the workout clothes wholesale, where, with the minimum expense, you will take home a quality accessory.
Another fundamental rule that must be followed, especially by women, is to use a headband or a clip. It can hold the whole hair and prevent sweat from affecting the forehead and hair.
If you love cycling above all, it is better to prefer stretch and breathable cotton sweaters. If, on the other hand, you prefer to dedicate yourself to training with the various machines, then better opt for large and comfortable sweaters, combined with stretch cotton sweatshirts with zip.
As for the pants, also in this case they depend on the type of training: long and tight if you prefer training on the treadmill, long but without seams if you are focusing on muscle strengthening. In Lover-Beauty sportswear wholesale, you will find all types of trousers, long or short, to suit your needs!